- Adult: From USD$ 43,00
- Children: From USD$ 34,00 (11 years)
- Duration 4.00 hours
- Departing from San Jose
- Tour Guide
- Exhibition of giant puppets
- Coffee Plantation
- tasting coffees and chocolates.
What to brings
- Long pants
- Comfortable shoes
Coffee Tour + TransportationImagine following the journey of a coffee bean from the plantation to the processing plant to a cup of gourmet coffee, our experts guide you through the lifecycle of gourmet coffee. Begin in our nursery and follow the beans starting with their growing cycle through careful collection and selection of the finest beans. Learn how Costa Rica's unique climate and diverse landscapes provide perfect growing conditions for gourmet coffee beans. Next you will be enchanted by the aromas of our roastery where you will discover how different roasting techniques affect the beans and the brew. We'll reveal our roasting and packing secrets that enable us to deliver the best coffee from our Costa Rican plantation to your cup - anywhere in the world. Learn how experts "break the cup" by using techniques to taste or "cup" coffee to identify and grade the characteristics that qualify a gourmet coffee. Finally, surrounded by our outdoor tropical paradise and while listening to traditional music, you have an option of savoring a buffet lunch featuring local ingredients at our Don Prospero Restaurant. Visit our coffee bar, order and enjoy the coffee beverage of your dreams. Browse our factory store and gift shop and allow us to ship some souvenirs and fresh coffee back to your home where they will remind you of your Costa Rican tropical adventure.
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Please confirm your tour 72 hours prior by calling (506) 2220-2126, (506) 2291-2222 OR (800) 719-3905, or you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bring your printed or digital voucher to give to the Gray Line representative upon arrival at your tour