- Adult: From USD$ 65,00
- Children: From USD$ 65,00 (5 years)
- Duration 3.50 hours
- Departing from Manuel Antonio
- Tour guide
- Admission Fees
- Lunch or Dinner (Depending on Tour Time)
What to brings
- Light clothing
- Suntan lotion
Damas Island Mangrove (Boat)The trip starts with a gentle boat tour that highlights the beauty of the Damas Island Estuary and surrounding Mangroves. After this sedentary introduction to the Costa Rican landscape, you will be wowed by views of a tropical rainforest and the delicate mangrove ecosystem. This adventure of Costa Rican natural history is highly recommended for any naturalist, young or old, who wants to experience the pulse of the mangrove ecosystem.
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Please confirm your tour 72 hours prior by calling (506) 2220-2126, (506) 2291-2222 OR (800) 719-3905, or you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bring your printed or digital voucher to give to the Gray Line representative upon arrival at your tour