- Adult: From USD$ 145,00
- Children: From USD$ 103,00 (10 years)
- Duration 12.00 hours
- Departing from San Jose
- Tour guide
- Lunch Entrance fee to Irazu Volcano National Park
- Boat ride
- Visit the Frog Sanctuary, butterfly garden and Snake exhibit.
What to brings
- Long pants
- Comfortable shoes
- Suntan lotion
Sarapiqui River Adventure & Irazu VolcanoThis complete tour gives you the opportunity to enjoy the highlights of Costa Rica in one full day, first by going to the "Ruinas de Cartago" where you will get to know the amazing story that surrounds this place, then we will visit the Irazú Volcano, with it's unique view to the crater and on a clear day you can see both the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean. Once that we arrive to Puerto Viejo de Sarapiquí we will board the boat to discover the richness of Costa Rica's nature along the river. The boat ride will last two hours, time to witness the magnificent rain forest and its habitants, such as toucans, monkeys, sloths, crocodiles and many other species. At the end of this river adventure you will be arriving to a private farm, to enjoy a home-style lunch, and then you can hike on one of the nature trails. In the afternoon before returning to the city, enjoy the scenic view of the exuberant Braulio Carrillo, as you pass through this spectacular National Park.
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Please confirm your tour 72 hours prior by calling (506) 2220-2126, (506) 2291-2222 OR (800) 719-3905, or you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bring your printed or digital voucher to give to the Gray Line representative upon arrival at your tour