- Buena Vista Mega Combo - Zone 1
- Adult: USD$ 158,00
- Children: USD$ 138,00, 10 years
- Buena Vista Mega Combo - Zone 2
- Adult: USD$ 169,00
- Children: USD$ 148,00, 10 years
- Buena Vista Mega Combo - Zone Dreams
- Adult: USD$ 174,00
- Children: USD$ 158,00, 10 years
- Duration 9.00 hours
- Departing from Guanacaste
What to brings
- Light Clothing
- Exchange Clothing
- Sandals tie .
- Sun screen
Buena Vista Mega ComboSunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday Buena Vista Lodge is located on the slopes of Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. This wonderful 2000-acre reserve devotes 1400 acres for reforestation and 600 are used as cow pastures which supply the hotel with 50% of the meat, milk, fruits, and vegetables. This venue also provides an array of natural attractions amidst the tropical humid forest: leisure walks along the peaceful trails, the Canopy Tour, Horseback Riding, a 425-meter water slide and the open-air hot springs in the forest, where you can relax, enjoying pleasurable and rejuvenating treatments with volcanic mud and sulphurous waters in an oasis of peace. Includes: Air-conditioned transportation, bilingual guide, zip line canopy activity, horseback riding, water slide, hot springs, mud bath, and lunch. Remarks: Waiver is required, not recommended for people with heart conditions or physical limitations.
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Please confirm your tour 72 hours prior by calling (506) 2220-2126, (506) 2291-2222 OR (800) 719-3905, or you may send an email to email@example.com. Please bring your printed or digital voucher to give to the Gray Line representative upon arrival at your tour