Gray Line offers you a different way to discover Costa Rica. Traveling freely through major tourism destinations, you can get to know the people, culture, and traditions that characterize this peaceful Central American country.
Customize your Costa Rica vacation by choosing from a variety of hotels and rental cars or have us drive you on our countrywide daily shuttles.
This program’s lodging offering includes over 30 strategically located hotels so that you can map out the perfect Costa Rica road trip!
What is the Gray Line’s Hotel Pass program about?
Gray Line’s Hotel Pass allows you to buy discounted hotel nights in advance. Each pass purchased gives you the right to stay one night at one of the over 30 hotels from the program. These hotels are strategically located along Costa Rica’s major tourism attractions letting you customize your trip to perfection. And, they include daily breakfast.
What to do with each pass?
Using our Hotel Pass is easy:
- Call the hotel of your choice one day before your arrival to inquire about their availability.
- Fax or email the pass or passes that you will use to pay for your stay to the hotel - one pass per night.
- Upon your arrival to the hotel, give the original passes to the person checking you in.
Where to stay?
- Map out a route that fits your taste or needs based on the list of participating hotels (check out our suggested routes below, call us or visit our offices if you need assistance with this)
- Decide on how many nights you’ll need to stay at hotels in Costa Rica
- Get a hotel pass for each night (remember, breakfast is included)
- Enjoy your vacation in Costa Rica!