- Canopy Los Sueños (Playa Hermosa,Villa Caletas)
- Adult: USD$ 65,00
- Children: USD$ 65,00, 11 years
- Canopy Los Sueños (Esterillos,Punta Leona)
- Adult: USD$ 80,00
- Children: USD$ 80,00, 11 years
- Duration 2.00 hours
- Departing from Jaco
- Tour guide
- Fruits and water.
What to brings
- Light Clothing.
- Sun screen
- Confortable shoes
Canopy Los Sueños (Jaco,Herradura,Los Sueños)The eco-friendly Vista Los Sueños Canopy is designed not only as an extreme adventure, but also a way to enjoy nature without harming the environment. The property boasts spectacular views of Herradura Bay and Island as well as the Nicoya Gulf. Within the property enjoy multiple opportunities to see Scarlet Macaws, Chestnut-mandibled Toucans and White-face Monkeys. With over 80 acres of land, half of which are trees, you won't get much closer to the jungle than this! The adventure begins with a 15 minute ride aboard our specially designed, 40 passenger tractor. Upon arrival at the top of the mountain, gear up and then fly down to the bottom via a series of cable lines. This zipline circuit has 15 platforms and 14 cables for a total cable distance of 2.17 miles - including the longest cable in the area at 2,400 feet.
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Please confirm your tour 72 hours prior by calling (506) 2220-2126, (506) 2291-2222 OR (800) 719-3905, or you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bring your printed or digital voucher to give to the Gray Line representative upon arrival at your tour