- Adult: From USD$ 70,00
- Children: From USD$ 70,00 (4 years)
- Duration 4.00 hours
- Departing from Manuel Antonio
- Chair and umbrellas at the beach
What to brings
- Light clothes
- Sunscreen lotion
- Extra clothes
- Bathing Suit
Surf LessonThe perfect option for anyone seeking a short but intense introduction into the world of surfing. After picking you up at your hotel, we bring you down to the Manuel Antonio public beach to begin practicing some safety recommendations before hitting the waves. Our special teaching techniques will have you up in no time, and our patient and experienced instructors give you lots of tips along the way to help you find that perfect and balanced form on the board. Take a break to relax in our chairs under the shade of umbrellas, and refuel with fresh, juicy tropical fruit before you continue conquering the waves. When you've captured enough moments standing up and surfing from all kinds of angles, and your arms cannot take more paddling, we bring you back to your hotel. This is a fantastic experience that everyone should try, for sure!
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Please confirm your tour 72 hours prior by calling (506) 2220-2126, (506) 2291-2222 OR (800) 719-3905, or you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bring your printed or digital voucher to give to the Gray Line representative upon arrival at your tour. Only children over 4 years old are allowed, they have to pay the same adult rate.