- Whitewater Rafting Tenorio River - Zone 1
- Adult: USD$ 158,00
- Children: USD$ 158,00, 10 years
- Whitewater Rafting Tenorio River - Zone 2
- Adult: USD$ 169,00
- Children: USD$ 169,00, 10 years
- Whitewater Rafting Tenorio River - Zone Dreams
- Adult: USD$ 202,00
- Children: USD$ 202,00, 10 years
- Duration 7.00 hours
- Departing from Guanacaste
- Water Rafting
What to brings
- Light Clothing
- Exchange Clothing
- Sandals tie .
Whitewater Rafting Tenorio RiverTuesday, Thursday and Saturday. The Tenorio River will test your courage with its rapids class III and IV. For those already connoisseur rafters and adventurers, this trip is a must; its continued challenges await you as you plunge through twists, turn and drop down 11 Km of intense challenging rapids. This is a pure adrenaline trip with unsurpassed beauty and stunning wildlife scenery that will take your breath away. Includes: Air-conditioned transportation, bilingual guide, rafting equipment, 1 bottle of water and fruit at the river, and lunch. Remarks: Waiver is required, minimum age 14 years, maximum weight 250 pounds. All participants must be in good physical condition.
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Please confirm your tour 72 hours prior by calling (506) 2220-2126, (506) 2291-2222 OR (800) 719-3905, or you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bring your printed or digital voucher to give to the Gray Line representative upon arrival at your tour